Whether it's $10 or $1,000, every amount helps to secure a FAIR future where everyone has Freedom of Access to Information and Resources. To give you some idea:
- $20 helps pay our mailing and delivery costs
- $50 helps keep our website up-to-date
- $100 helps us to contact every federal MP and Senator about a particular issue
- $250 helps to pay for the design of campaign materials
- $500 helps to provide research and evidence to support a campaign
- $1,000 helps us to cover the cost of a campaign
Making a payment
You can make a donation to FAIR in a number of ways.
- By Direct Deposit by EFT BSB 062905 Account Number 10082198 Reference FAIR. Don't forget to email us with your name and address or email address so we can send our thanks.
- By cheque made payable to Australian Library and Information Association (FAIR), posted to ALIA, PO Box 6335, Kingston, ACT 2604. Don't forget to include your name and address or email address so we can send our thanks.
- By credit card. See the Donate Now section of this webpage, located in the sidebar (above right).